KRD Automation is an automation system developed by KRD Elevator in order to improve the maintenance services and to maximize the customer satisfaction. It is the process of dividing the elevators into certain elements and keeping under control the processes of such parts through hand terminals. It is particularly a profile formation service by creating the identification information of elevators in detail and by recording any maintenance, repair and failure service performed during their service life.
Working Principles of KRD Automation:
- Elevators are subjected to the status determination work by the authorized teams and their technical reports are issued.
- Such data is transferred to KRD Automation System through hand terminals.
- Service and maintenance modules are created for the elevators of which identification information is created.
- Modules with created maintenance service are transferred to hand terminals upon identification of their maintenance and route definitions for the maintenance officials of relevant region.
- Through QR codes added to elevators provided with maintenance service, once the maintenance service is started, the information regarding the start of maintenance service is sent to mobile devices of customers via SMS.
- Once the maintenance service is completed, the completion of service is notified again via SMS. As an option, maintenance service reports are sent to customers via e-mail.